Vislink and Mobile Viewpoint to Introduce All IP Wireless
Hackettstown, NJ, October 6, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Vislink and Mobile Viewpoint to exhibit in person at this year’s show CABSAT 2021 event, which will take place October 26-28 at the Dubai World Trade Center. Our on-site team will be present at two locations at the show: stand # 107, where we will have a full range of products on display and a stand # A2-31, which we will use as a dedicated space to meet customers and potential buyers. Our exhibitor profile portal can be accessed at this link.
â€œWe are thrilled to participate in CABSAT 2021, which will be our first Vislink / Mobile Viewpoint in-person and co-branded business event since our organizations consolidated last August,â€ said Mickey Miller, CEO of Vislink. “We are delighted to have the opportunity at this major venue to showcase our all-IP wireless streaming solutions, especially those that leverage linked cellular, 5G and AI-based technologies for automated news productions. and sports. â€
Among the products on display will be the following:
- HCAM, the most widely deployed 4K UHD HEVC wireless transmitter, which offers double the transmission range of legacy MPEG-4 HD devices and unique subframe latency;
- Quantum, a high-performance native IP RF receiver that allows production teams to fully implement remote production systems to increase efficiency;
- MSAT, a highly portable tri-band satellite antenna system that can be set up in as little as five minutes, making it ideal for satellite information gathering, secure military communications, timely broadcasts, emergency services and disaster recovery;
- Mobile point of view vPilot, an AI-based automated studio system that enables visually appealing content at costs well below those traditionally possible;
- Mobile point of view UltraLink-AIR, a backpack transmitter that delivers true 4K and Ultra HD 50/60 frames per second video quality in the field using 4G link technology;
- Mobile point of view Basic link, an industry-leading mid-range WMT mobile encoder widely used by many global broadcasters and public agencies for their critical live broadcast needs;
- Mobile point of view CartLive, an all-in-one production unit for remote live broadcasts, stand-alone in a manageable portable box.
Mr. Miller also said: â€œThe Middle East is an important market for us and we have experienced strong growth there. Vislink and Mobile Viewpoint have a long history of working closely with broadcasters in the region, where our products are renowned for their robust performance, low latency, and ability to support transmissions over long distances, especially under heavy conditions. difficult. We look forward to presenting to these esteemed buyers our complete line of live video remote production, cellular link and AI-driven remote production solutions. “
Information on booking a meeting on site
To book a meeting to discuss our solutions at the CABSAT event, please contact your Vislink account representative or contact Vislink directly through this link.
VSABSAT is the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) the region’s largest event for the satellite content, broadcast and film industries. Each year it attracts more than 14,000 visitors from more than 120 countries. CABSAT has always been a great opportunity for Vislink to engage with key decision makers involved in the creation, management, distribution and monetization of filmed entertainment and audio content. Visitors can register to attend the event at this link.
On Vislink Technologies, Inc.
Vislink is a global technology company specializing in the collection, delivery and management of high quality live video and related data, from the stage of the action to the viewing screen. For the broadcast markets, Vislink provides solutions for collecting live information, sporting events and entertainment. Vislink also provides the surveillance and defense markets with real-time video intelligence solutions using a variety of bespoke transmission products. Through its Mobile Viewpoint product lines, Vislink also provides live streaming solutions using linked cellular, 5G and AI-based technologies for automated news and sports productions.
The Vislink team also provides professional and technical services using a team of technology experts with decades of applied knowledge and real world experience in the fields of terrestrial microwave, satellite, fiber optic, surveillance systems. and wireless communications, to provide a wide range of customer solutions. Vislink’s common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the ticker symbol â€œVISLâ€. For more information, visit www.vislink.com.
Charlotte van hertum