Vegas Golden Knights vs. Philadelphia Flyers: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time | 08/03/2022 – How to watch and stream major league and college sports
Tuesday’s NHL slate will see the Philadelphia Flyers (17-28-10) hit the ice against the Vegas Golden Knights (31-21-4), starting at 7:00 p.m. ET at the Wells Fargo Center. The Flyers are 13th in the Eastern Conference (44 points) and the Golden Knights are fifth in the Western Conference (66 points).
How to watch Philadelphia vs. Las Vegas
- Match day: Tuesday, March 8, 2022
- Game time: 7 p.m. ET
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Rockies
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
- Live broadcast on fuboTV:Start with a 7 day free trial!
Betting information for Philadelphia vs. Las Vegas
Philadelphia and Las Vegas statistics
- The Flyers are scoring 2.5 goals per game (139 in 55 games) and the Golden Knights are allowing 3.0 (165 in 56).
- The Golden Knights are 13th in the league in goals scored per game (3.2) and the Flyers are 25th in goals against (3.4).
- Philadelphia is -49 overall in goals this season, 27th in the NHL.
- Las Vegas is 13th in the NHL for goal differential, at +13 (+0.2 per game).
- The Flyers scored 22 power-play goals (30th in the NHL in power-play percentage) and the Golden Knights conceded 31 power-play goals (17th in power-play percentage).
- The Flyers have conceded 37 shorthanded goals (killing 76.6% of penalties) and the Golden Knights have scored 25 power-play goals (completed on 17.6% of chances).
Las Vegas Impact Players
- Chandler Stephenson’s 14 goals and 28 assists in 54 games for Las Vegas add up to 42 total points this season.
- Jonathan Marchessault has helped lead the Las Vegas offense this season with 23 goals and 17 assists.
- Las Vegas’ Reilly Smith is among the team’s top offensive players with 37 total points (16 goals and 21 assists).
- Laurent Brossoit allowed 52 goals (2.8 goals against average) and had 468 saves with a .900 save percentage (39th in the league).
Golden Knights Wounds:
Dylan Coghlan: Day to Day (Illness), Mattias Janmark: Away (Upper Body), Mark Stone: Away (Upper Body), Alec Martinez: Away (Upper Body/Health & Safety Protocols), Max Pacioretty : Absent (undisclosed), Brayden McNabb: Day to Day (undisclosed)
Philadelphia Impact players
- Cam Atkinson is Philadelphia’s top contributor with 42 points. He has 20 goals and 22 assists this season.
- Claude Giroux has 17 goals and 22 assists for a total of 39 points (0.8 per game).
- Travis Konecny’s season total of 32 points came from nine goals and 23 assists.
- Martin Jones has a 3.5 goals-against average and .897 save percentage (43rd in the league).
Sean Couturier: Out For Season (Back), Ryan Ellis: Out (Lower Body), Nate Thompson: Out (Shoulder), Samuel Morin: Out (Lower Body)
Regional restrictions apply.