Watch Suns vs. Thunder: TV channel, live broadcast info, start time
Oklahoma City to Phoenix
Current records: Oklahoma City 11-19; Phoenix 25-5
What there is to know
The Oklahoma City Thunder could have tired legs after a game yesterday as they head to the road against the Phoenix Suns at 9 p.m. ET on December 23 at the Footprint Center. If the contest looks like Phoenix’s 123-120 victory when they last met in May, the scorer will be very busy.
The Thunder were expected to lose to the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday, but instead they received a cute Christmas stocking. The stars were shining for Oklahoma City in a 108-94 victory over Denver. It was another big night for Oklahoma City shooting guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who clocked a triple-double with 27 points, 12 dimes and 11 rebounds. This is Gilgeous-Alexander’s first triple-double of the season.
Meanwhile, the stars were shining for Phoenix in a 108-90 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday. The Suns’ success was led by the efforts of shooter Devin Booker, who shot 6 for 11 from beyond the arc and finished with 24 points, seven assists and nine boards, and center Deandre Ayton, who has dropped a double-double on 19 points and 11 boards. It’s been four straight games in which Ayton has taken at least ten rebounds.
The Thunder need to know they’re going to fight an uphill battle given the 15-point gap they face. They are currently four-to-four ATS in their most recent games, however, a trend that punters might want to consider.
Oklahoma City is now 11-19 while Phoenix is â€‹â€‹25-5. A few offensive numbers to keep in mind before kick-off: Oklahoma City are stumbling into the game with the fewest points per game in the league, accumulating just 99.5 points on average. The Suns’ offense has more to brag about, as they rank first in the league when it comes to field goal percentage, at 47.70% this season. The cards are therefore definitely stacked in their favor.
How to watch
- When: Thursday at 9 p.m. ET
- Or: Footprint Center – Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: Bally Sports – Arizona
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 18.68
Suns are 15-point favorite against Thunder, latest says NBA odds.
The punters had a good idea of â€‹â€‹the line for this one, as the game opened with the Suns as the 14.5-point favorite.
Over / Under: -109
History of the series
Oklahoma City have won 14 of their last 20 games against Phoenix.
- May 02, 2021 – Phoenix 123 vs. Oklahoma City 120
- April 02, 2021 – Phoenix 140 vs. Oklahoma City 103
- January 27, 2021 – Oklahoma City 102 vs. Phoenix 97
- August 10, 2020 – Phoenix 128 v Oklahoma City 101
- January 31, 2020 – Oklahoma City 111 vs. Phoenix 107
- December 20, 2019 – Oklahoma City 126 vs. Phoenix 108
- December 28, 2018 – Oklahoma City 118 vs. Phoenix 102
- November 17, 2018 – Oklahoma City 110 vs. Phoenix 100
- November 12, 2018 – Oklahoma City 118 vs. Phoenix 101
- October 28, 2018 – Oklahoma City 117 vs. Phoenix 110
- March 08, 2018 – Oklahoma City 115 vs. Phoenix 87
- March 02, 2018 – Oklahoma City 124 vs. Phoenix 116
- January 07, 2018 – Phoenix 114 v Oklahoma City 100
- April 07, 2017 – Phoenix 120 v Oklahoma City 99
- March 03, 2017 – Phoenix 118 v Oklahoma City 111
- December 17, 2016 – Oklahoma City 114 vs. Phoenix 101
- October 28, 2016 – Oklahoma City 113 vs. Phoenix 110
- February 08, 2016 – Oklahoma City 122 vs. Phoenix 106
- December 31, 2015 – Oklahoma City 110 vs. Phoenix 106
- November 08, 2015 – Oklahoma City 124 vs. Phoenix 103
Phoenix Injury Report
- Abdel Nader: Out (knee)
- Frank Kaminsky: outside (knee)
- Dario Saric: outside (knee)
Injury report for Oklahoma City
- Derrick Favors: Out (Rest)