Each financial institution or platform will decide its own requirements to grant loans to SMEs. These conditions that they establish for loans for SMEs and their requirements will determine the rigidity in their financing policy.
The objective to grant a credit to an SME is that its requirements allow financing to many companies with a low delinquency rate.
Loans for SMEs and their requirements in Good Finance
Before analyzing the requirements of SMEs that request financing in Good Finance, it should be clear that Good Finance is a Crowdlending platform.
This means that we act as intermediaries in operations in which creditors and debtors are, respectively, SMEs and private users. For this reason, our objective is that, the requirements for SME loans grant a security to the investor and at the same time be able to offer financing to as many companies as possible.
The most important minimum requirements
That we demand to start the study of funding requests are the following:
- That the company is constituted and exercises its activity in Spain .
- We only finance business operations (operations for private consumption are not financed).
- You can request financing from 3,000 euros .
- Term from 1 month to 5 years .
- The company must have positive equity .
- Not present payment incidents or the company as a legal entity or its partners as natural persons.
- It does not matter the date of incorporation of the company or since when it exercises its activity, although a minimum of 6 months old is recommended.
Personal guarantee may be requested from the partners of the companies
On certain occasions, a personal guarantee may be requested from the partners of the companies, in order to safeguard the savings of investors in the event of default.
To study loans for SMEs and their requirements, we have an assistant on our very simple website that is filled in in five minutes. In this way, if the company exceeds the initial filters or requirements, the study of financing begins in a more detailed way through our risk department. Go ahead and request your loan .